Thursday, May 9, 2013

¡Hola a todos!

For those of you that don't know, my name is Sylvia and I just finished my freshman year studying choral music education at Florida State University. This summer, I will be living and volunteering in Cusco, Peru at the Healing House. Peru Through a Peephole is my attempt at sharing some of the many stories, adventures, and experiences I'll have over the coming months. I'm set to arrive in Cusco on May 10th, so stay tuned for more posts, videos, photos, recipes, all live from the field.

For now, if you'd like to learn more about the Healing House and their mission check out the video below!




Anyway, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone at FSU Global Scholars and Omprakash for making this incredible opportunity available to me and for your continued mentoring and support. I'm really looking forward to the next three-and-a-half months!

Muchas gracias,

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment