Sunday, May 26, 2013

Crazy Cat Lady in the Making?

As an interesting side-plot to my time here in Cusco, I've built up a passionate love-hate relationship with Ayni, one of our house cats. She's not allowed inside at all, but she's a smart one that sneaks into the kitchen and various bedrooms all the time. We've grown pretty close, she and I, every time I have to catch her and put her back outside. After being quite allergic to cats, I never thought I'd think they're so cute. Still, she hopped up on my lap the other day and fell asleep and well, who could resist?


And then the other day, she and one of our other cats, Chuck, feel asleep on my chair after I got up for a minute.


Maybe after getting to know these guys better, I'll get over my allergies? Is that too hopeful?

No comments:

Post a Comment